Team Entry (Competitive) > Enter own team
Friday evenings @ 6:45 p.m. & 9:00 p.m. + Sunday afternoons @ 3:00 p.m.
• Team entry (we make every effort to place couples + singles on a team – novice curlers having successfully completed the novice clinics are welcome to enter)
• When more than 28 teams are entered – overflow games scheduled on Sunday afternoons
• 4 series of round-robin play / 5 games each series – number of divisions determined by the number of teams (divisions of 6 teams wherever possible)
• Graduated points awarded for win/tie/loss in each division – movement of teams up and down each series
• Playoffs > Divisions of 8 (wherever possible) assembled based on total aggregate points accumulated for the 4 series > straight knockout format in each division > the 2 finalists in each division play for their respective division championship on Championship Weekend
NOTE: This league requires all players to use CCA/WWF conforming heads. (Any questions or looking to purchase new heads please ask Alison Goring)